When you choose to call Adelaide Place Senior Living Community home, you have the freedom to spend your time doing whatever you want. And because everyone’s personal interests vary, we’ll do our best to ensure that there is something for everyone, seven days a week.
Opportunities abound for enjoying the company of friends and family. The billiards room, lounge and party room on the 2nd floor are great spaces to socialize.
Our full-time recreation team will get to know you, your hobbies and your passions, and plan activities you’re sure to love!
- Join us for a movie in our theatre
- Plan to take in one of our many organized outings and day trips
- Our monthly recreation calendar features daily activities that foster engagement for the mind, body and spirit
Physical activity is important to a healthy life. At Adelaide Place there are so many ways to get active without ever leaving the comfort of home.
- Take a dip in our heated indoor pool or participate in an aqua-fit class
- Let our in-house Physiotherapist design a personal fitness program for you
- Stay fit and active in our fully equipped fitness center
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through our gardens
- Attend one of the many group fitness classes
Feed your spirit!
Life isn’t complete without the things that bring you happiness. Indulge your cultural and spiritual side at Adelaide Place.
- Enjoy music programs, arts and craft classes, or live entertainment and participate in themed events
- Explore group volunteer options in the community
- Let us give you a ride to your local Sunday church service
- Enjoy excursions to local cultural attractions