Adelaide Place Senior Living Community will consist of independent rental suites with full kitchens and in suite laundry – select suites will feature balcony or walkout patio.
Beautiful floor plans with One Bedroom (713-814 sq ft.*) and Two Bedrooms (961-1166 sq ft.*) layouts.
Suites will be spacious and modern, bright and airy. Create your new home in one of the 90 suites, which you can decorate with your own furniture and personal touches. We’ve included plenty of room for your treasured belongings, and because a house is not a home without certain family members, our suites are also pet-friendly (restrictions apply).
Your suite in the Senior Living Community includes:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher
- Separate laundry room featuring a washer and dryer
- Specially designed bathrooms with built-in shower seat and safety bars for your added protection
- Individual climate control to keep your suite as warm or cool as you like
- Satellite television package, telephone (local and long distance Canada / US) and internet access keeps you connected
Residents will have access to a host of optional services such as delicious meals prepared by our Executive Chef, housekeeping services, personal care services, medical alert system and more.
The Senior Living Community will be connected to the Retirement Community by beautiful landscaped gardens and an enclosed walkway allowing access to amenities and activities in both locations.
Garage parking will be available (spaces are limited) to eliminate scraping and shoveling in the winter. Additional outdoor parking will also be available.
Only you know what it takes to make a space feel like home for you. That’s why we offer a variety of different sizes, prices and styles to suit your taste and your budget. Examples of the types of suites we have available at Adelaide Place Senior Living Community are featured below.